Saturday, May 26, 2007

www.wickedlychic.com

So this was pretty cool...a gal who writes a column for Wickedly Chic (which is a super cool indie shopping guide that you definitely need to check out) contacted me to let me know she was featuring my Free Bird notecards in a blurb about graduation gifts. Check out the article here. If I were cooler, I could somehow show the page right here on the blog, but what do I know? Aaaand, if you're in the market for a unique and fun, personalized gift for a grad in your life you can't go wrong with handmade stationery!


3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Sweet, I e-know a celebrity! Maybe someday I'll be featured in a blog and be as famous as you.

Anonymous said...

does this mean i yam famous cause i yam yer ma? oxox ma