Friday, May 4, 2007

Even my dad is the crafty type!


Look at what he made for me! All I did was give him a brief description and a sketch and do you see what he came up with? This is for use as a display in my craft booth--but after seeing how beautiful it is I think it will also work in between shows as a bulletin board in my studio. The easel and the frame are two separate pieces--the frame can sit horizontal or vertical. The frame has a darling pink/brown spotted fabric backing and the front is covered with chicken wire so I can pin cards on with clothespins! And then my mom made me the cutest little apron out of coordinating fabric to keep my loot in! I guess the craftiness is in our blood. Dino and I are going to have a "dress rehearsal" in the driveway this weekend and I promise to post more pics then!

3 comments:

admin said...

That's wonderful! It was always my dream to have a dad or brother of husband who could do stuff like that! You're a lucky lady!

Anonymous said...

wait, maybe i could give you an idea!!!

Anonymous said...

IT ALL LOOKS SO GREAT , WISH YOU ALL THE BEST HOPE THAT I BE ABLE TOCOME TO ONE OF YOUR SHOWS, LOVE AND GOOD LUCK , MIA MATTEO