Sunday, May 13, 2007

Opening Day at Providence Open Market!


DSCN1244
Originally uploaded by mewpaperarts.
Yaaaay. I did it--my first craft show was a lot of fun and a big success! It turned out to be a beautiful day. There was one point during the 2 1/2 hour ride that I woke up from a nap to find gray clouds looming above--not happy. But by the time we arrived (Dino and I) it was clear and beautiful again...little chilly but not bad. Best of all--I got to meet Heatherjeany and her husband Tom in person! Also, Hobocampcrafts and and her husband 247Magnum and PreciousPups, UrsulaandOlive--all from Etsy. I'll be at Providence again on June 30th. But for all of my local friends, stop by and see me at the Chappaqua Strawberry Festival on June 2nd!

3 comments:

Hobocamp Crafts said...

Great to meet you guys! We should plan a Providence Open Market after party!
Your booth looked wonderful~ see you soon

Liz Smith said...

Hey, your booth looks great! This can't be your first show....? I am doing the South End Open Market in July and October, I can't wait to meet more Etsians in person too.

Liz

Anonymous said...

Hi - Was so glad to see your products in person - your booth looked amazing! I plan to see you at the next show and will stock up on my favorite stationary - it is adorable!! ( your "Dino" is pretty cute , too!!) KPSS