Thursday, May 10, 2007



Oh so handsome
Originally uploaded by mewpaperarts.


This is Cooper. Oh, how I love the cat. I could admire him and his little movements (or lack thereof!) morning noon and night. Sometimes I find myself waking in the middle of the night to go down to the foot of the bed to snuggle him. Other times I find myself waking in the middle of the night to him biting my eyelashes and begging for food. Darryl has actually admitted that he gets jealous towards the cat at times! I can't help it though--he just doesn't have the fuzzy white belly, and soft velveteen pink nose that Coop has. Pretty much everything the cat does is cute and gets an approving "Awwwww" from me...for example, when he lays on his back and shows the belly and curls the feet. That's cute. It's also cute when he lays on his tummy and side. Cute when he tries to drink out of my waterglass, cute when he sneaks into the bathroom to hang out with me.





Not cute when he swallows a forbidden piece of ribbon which then comes out in his shit and gets dragged like a little shit pendulum up and down the stairs.

Well...nobody's perfect.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wtmi

Liz Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz Smith said...

I hear that! What you said :)

Love the curled toes, the super soft neck fur, stepping on a stray poop nugget in the dark.

Liz

Anonymous said...

COOPER'S A POOPER!