Monday, April 30, 2007

Ack--too busy for blogging!



Too Busy to Blog
Originally uploaded by mewpaperarts.
Here I go, making a big hulabaloo about my new blog, and then I went and neglected it all weekend. I had irate phone calls from adoring fans for two days straight! Yaaa...sure I did.

Well, anyway, I've reappeared, basically feeling like I look in that picture! Super swamped, a little overwhelmed, mildly frantic and charged with excitement! Claire jumped in with me yesterday--and I'll tell ya, she's a fast one! She can fold paper and glitter cards lickety-fast--like 20 (her) to 10 (me)!

The studio is beginning to look a bit like a warehouse--with packs of notecards, and supplies all about. I just made the looming tower for effect--doesn't it look daunting! Then of course it collapsed--I hope that's not an omen of what's in store for Mew Paper Arts!

Believe it or not, I removed myself from the studio for 1/2 a day yesterday and cleaned the house--laundry, bathroom, vacuum, the whole bit. Aaaand--(hold your applause please) I even cooked! I figured Dino deserved a hot meal for all the help he gives me!

Back to work with me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your display easel is complete and waiting for your approval and pickup. I hope you like it and it is made to your satisfaction...because I'm not doing it over!!!
I am very impressed with your talent and Hallmark will be knocking on your door soon. Hope you get more people to work for you in your sweat shop- I work for food if you need me. Love - your father

Sandra Eileen said...

Well, at least everything is stacked. My beads are sort of in massive piles, not a good way to do beads, but I have so many things to do. Haven't gotten around to sorting things out.

JustAnotherDay said...

look at all that paper! aren't you lucky! I love your stuff :)

Courtney