Monday, April 30, 2007

Tiny Things


Tiny Things
Originally uploaded by mewpaperarts.
I love things tiny. Did you know that about me? I had a shadowbox when I was a kid where I had all sorts of tiny things like dollhouse food. These are tiny lampwork hedgehogs which were bought at a darling little shop in Hudson NY. When I was young my best friend was from Germany where hedgehogs are like squirrels here. We had matching hedgehog puppets named Oskar and Eela.

A useless tidbit for the vault...I love things tiny.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, you tiny paper worker, you. Soon your business won't be so tiny.! and remember the real hedgehog we had that would bite? fun! oxox ma

dame jame. said...

I LOVE these. :)

Anonymous said...

It was nice to read about your "best friend who came from Germany" :o) Wish we could see each other more often! By the way, Oskar is still hanging in there.
Miss ya and good luck for your business.
Love P

Unknown said...

I remember that shadow box! My Mom is also a tiny thing lover.