Thursday, April 19, 2007

Thank goodness for an extra pair of hands

This is Darryl--my roommate and my sweetie. Before my recent purchase of a Lassco desktop corner cutter (my second favorite tool in my studio!) I was rounding paper corners ONE AT A TIME with that stupid little blue craft store clipper shown on the table. My skin was getting raw with blisters so I needed to enlist help. Darryl jumps right in--whenever I ask. I am so lucky. And the best part of it is, he's excited to do it--very supportive. Last night I came home and he walked me upstairs with my eyes closed to surprise me in my studio with a new (well, new to me anyway) desk chair and a super rad (and a bit rickety) stand for my mammoth printer!

What a guy, What a guy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT A GUY - YOU ARE SURE LUCKY - COOPER AND NOW DARRYL- OH YEAH , DON'T FORGET V TOO!! MA