Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Mother's day at Etsy Greetings



Originally uploaded by mewpaperarts.
Check it out, check it out! Michelle from CicadaStudio.etsy.com made this awesome graphic for the Etsy Greetings street team. Promise me that you won't set foot in a Hallmark store this mother's day--go to the Etsy Greetings blog for links to tons of brilliant stationery designers and their fabulous work. You will not be disappointed. Support indie design, support etsy, support your mama with a handmade card!

If I was better at blogging I might be able to make that picture link right to the site, but alas I'm kind of droog. So click below to enter a wonderland of stationery goodness!

www.etsygreetings.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Awww Mew! That's such a great post, thanks for posting it! Yay for etsy greetings!

Anonymous said...

I ALWAYS KNEW YOU WERE A DROOG , BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO TELL YOU. I WONDER IF I WILL GET A NICE MOTHER'S DAY CARD - OR 3 !?! MA

Unknown said...

Such a very nice mother's day greetings! With heartfelt mothers day messages, our moms special day would surely be best enough. Happy Mother's Day to all wonder moms out there!