Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Score, fold, cut, repeat, score, fold, cut, repeat


The mudder
Originally uploaded by mewpaperarts.
Here's my mom. For the first time in life I get to be the boss! Heh heh--my plaaan is working! Well, so I thought. Even at my own house, she still likes to be in charge. But I can't complain--after all she's working sweat-shop style for free! She basically did all the glitter application and we unanimously decided that glitter may be an extranneous touch--perhaps the next batch of Mew Paper Arts will have less of a sparkle. Ah well, you probably wouldn't notice if I hadn't told you.

By the way, is anyone reading this BESIDES you Mom?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOUR MOTHER IS VERY BEAUTIFUL INDEED!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Im here to

Anonymous said...

Your mom is also an excellent source of PR for you! How else would I have seen all this awesome stuff that you are doing, former student of mine!
(I'm kind of in awe of you, because this is something I often think about doing. Of course, I am not HALF the artist that you are!)
Good luck with everything!
Karen J

Anonymous said...

alis,

what? our nights of fashion design sleep overs aren't credited for your success?!

your work is beautiful, obviously loved, and original....like you!

cousin # 3

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I mostly visits this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]mewpaperarts.blogspot.com is filled with quality info. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. Are you really serious about your weight?. Recent Research shows that almost 90% of all United States adults are either fat or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am author of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for quick weight loss.