Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Here I be


Aliss
Originally uploaded by mewpaperarts.
So this is me. The author of this blog. I don't know much about blogging. But I keep reading about how important it is for business promotion etc. I like the idea of having a place to share fun information that you may like to read on!

My name is Alissa. I live in a house with a man and a cat. I love my "craft" of designing fun and fanciful stationery products. I daydream of the day I can leave my full time job and pursue this little operation...I am also working very hard to get to see that day.

4 comments:

groovyinclinations said...

Look at your little cute self! Alissa~ I hope things are going well :)

Mindy
mwilson.etsy.com

Anonymous said...

OK- I AM AMAZED AT YOUR SITE AND TALENT - IS THAT OK??!! HURRAY YOU! MA

pattym said...

come home on a Sunday night-depressed that work is just around the corer...and find this WONDERFUL BLOG! So proud of you -love your work-love thatDarrly and Cooper support you! Gma malan

pattym said...

sorry I spelled Darryl wrong---was going to fast.......