Monday, June 11, 2007


Becca Lights
Originally uploaded by mewpaperarts.
When was the last time you received something awesome in the mail? Well, I guess if you're an Etsy shopper that happens pretty regularly...if you're not, then get on the stick, you're missing out! I came home to FOUR packages today...

One had paper supplies which I needed to get jobs done.
Another had my sassy little Luau earrings from Gemmafactrix. Yet another had the most special thing I've ever bought on Etsy--the Seahorse pendant I told you about. It was packaged so beautifully and it's so dainty and perfect.

Buuuutttt...the most enticing one of all...my scented candles from Becca Lights. Baked Bread...no, I'm not kidding. You light that sucker up and you are IN a bakery at 5 in the morning. It is so delicious I can't convey it in words. You will have to go order one for yourself and experience the magic. This is my new go-to place for candles from now on!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CAN YOU EAT THE CANDLES THAT SMELL LIKE HOMEMADE BREAD? IF NOT, WHAT IS THE SENSE!? MA

Jena said...

it makes you feel that you are IN a BAKER? ewwwwww I would much rather be in a bakery...

Agent M. said...

ok, ms. no one reads my blog... you have more comments than me! trickster! =^.^=

now get back on those forums & stir it up!