Tuesday, June 26, 2007


Ornametal Jewelry
Originally uploaded by mewpaperarts.
You ready for this fun coincidence? Somewhere in the etsy forums yesterday I noticed a seller from Danbury, CT--that's where I live too, sillies! So I dropped Ms. Ornametal Jewelry a line and casually mentioned where I lived...turns out she lives in the NEXT BUILDING OVER to me! We are neighbors! Aaaand, they have craft nights at the local pub--which I think is riotously funny, but I can't wait to join! You need to see the rest of Lauren's gorgeously organic handmade adornments right here.

3 comments:

Sandra Eileen said...

Oh my goodness.... what fun, I wish we had craft nights at our local pub.

I saw in your profile you like KT Tunstall... I usually do my work to silence, save the sounds of the birds or the occ. car passing by... but I have my new KT CD sitting here, yet to be unwrapped.. this afternoon, black horse and the cherrytree....

Anonymous said...

hahahhahahahahahhahahaaaaaahahahahhahahahhahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahhahhgigglehahhahaahardeeharharhahahhahahahahha that was sure funny - you shop on etsy toooooooo much. and I don't like it cause you don't share!!!!!!! ma

Anonymous said...

i am sooooooooooooo jealous (in a nice way- i long for crafty company!) luckies! =^.^=