Monday, June 11, 2007

This is how I know I'm alive


Alive
Originally uploaded by mewpaperarts.
I breathe the sea. I stand on the earth and let the waves prove to me that it's moving. I eat the sunshine. I feel like I can see all the way inside of this little planet I live on. When I stand in front of the massive ocean I know how tiny I am, but my presence is the truest. I live for these times...when the rest is left behind even for just a few days, when the morning sun wakes me up, and time isn't counted.

5 comments:

Kim said...

Great post. I want to go the ocean now!

Alis Clair said...

Oh this is lovely to read.
Kindred spirit here, that's why I love to here at the seaside.

Anonymous said...

Did you write that??? It's incredible! I feel the same way about the ocean and the mountains, too. I feel really blessed to live halfway between them.

Anonymous said...

LEAVE REAL ESTATE NOW!!! GO TO YOUR TRUE CALLING!!!

Sandra Eileen said...

I LOVE eating sunshine... it's such a great total body feeling.