Wednesday, August 8, 2007


Sun Salutation
Originally uploaded by mewpaperarts.
I was twiddling away at my desk with a very specific idea in my head to design something with a fluffy dandelion. It was all figured out, and then that concept was pushed out of my tightly packed brain to make room for this one! I definitely can't keep too much information in there at a time. So instead of a soft, organic dandelion I ended up with these sharp, modern circles that have this weird undulating effect when you look at them--and that's withOUT mind-altering substances. They're a delcious orange color with a soft grey printed on shimmering silver paper. Buy them here. Do it.

3 comments:

Jenn Maruska said...

Those are awesome...I could also see them in greens and reds and silvers for the holidays : )

Marissa L. Swinghammer said...

Love the colors and the holiday color suggestion too.

Anonymous said...

love it - i think i have come up with a plan that could help your business - you send me free samples and i will send everyone i know , letters on your lovely stationary, which will promote mewpaperarts- si? ma