Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Fa-fa-fa-fuh-reeee!


Freeeeee!
Originally uploaded by mewpaperarts.
That's me singing and chanting the joy of the free-ness of this delightful find! They were throwing this sucker away at my office because they got some fancy schmancy new stuff. Well, I've been eyeing these in the Staples catalog--do you know how much they cost new? Well, neither do I exactly, but it's way more than FREE! Now, it's looking a bit pathetic at the moment with only three piles of paper in the slots, but I have a gigantic shipping due in tomorrow or Friday and I will organize the bejeevers out of it! Could you imagine the free-for-all if I could get my hands on one of those p-touch labeler gizmos?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is fabulous!

I'm jealous of your new FREE goody!

Have fun organizing your new stash.
You can make labels right from your computer and with a little double stick tape, you'll be all golden!

Anonymous said...

hmmmm - where on earth did you ever learn to score freeeeeeeeeee sttttuuuuuuuuuffffff? cool - ma

Marissa L. Swinghammer said...

Nice score! Furniture like that is never cheap new.

Helen Carter said...

you are the envy of many!

n said...

Cool score!

Anonymous said...

that is super kewl!!! nothing like being in the right place at the right time whoohooooooo =o)


http://SweetSpiceStory.blogspot.com

Karen said...

No way! Free?!! Good for you, what a find!

Ellen said...

hmmm...i'm jealous! score!