Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Dudes, the WTF Department has been busy!

Well I totally intended the "Updates from the WTF Department" to be a weekly thing, at most. But on my trip to Trader Joe's at lunch today I encountered so much weirdness that it really couldn't wait.

Trader Joe's, if you don't know, is a kind of small, alterna-market. They have an artist who paints their signs and windows. Well, did I ever learn something about that artist today! LOOK at this picture of little Susie Q. and her mom on the mountaintop! Is it just me or does that knee look dangerously like a giant boner??? Yeah, I thought so. I pointed out my photo to the clerk and he said the artist "sneaks" in naughty images when she can get away with it! They actually had to REMOVE the one with the giant baguette poking northward out of a busy shopper's crotch!!! I got such a huge kick out of this that I felt I needed to share it with you all.

Oh, but it didn't end there. While mindlessly browsing the fruit and giving the white nectarines a squeeze I encountered THIS sassy fella! Oh, that's right, he's a fella, not a lady! Though I bet you chicks wish you had a set of gams like this guy! Yeah. Those are platform peep-toe wedge heels he's sporting.

Ummmm....WTF???

8 comments:

Sarah Ogren said...

Thanks for this post. I had quite a giggle over this.

Anonymous said...

OH MY - GOOD THING NO FACES WERE EXPOSED TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT, EXCEPT FOR YOURS - BUT YOU AREN'T INNOCENT!!! AS COLONEL KLINK WOULD SAY, "VAAERY INTARESTING!" MA

bencandance said...

Good lord, that's a funny sight! I've seen a few men like that at malls walking around in 6" heels. So hard not to stare! :D


http://bencandance.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the morning chuckle! It's an hour drive, but I really want to go to Trader Joes now.

Kim said...

They do make those calves look fabulous.

Anonymous said...

i needed that laugh, love the pics too!


http://sweetspicestory.blogspot.com/

Jenn Maruska said...

Oh Lord.... : )

Anonymous said...

Wow! why don't I have fun days like this? That's a riot!