Thursday, July 5, 2007

Seriously. I HAVE to go back to Yoga.


Yoga Studio
Originally uploaded by mewpaperarts.
As usual, I overslept for work today, but in the early morning I had kind of fomulated my outfit for the day in my head. so I could just leap out of bed into my clothes and out the door basically. Yeah, well...it didn't go so well this morning.

I tried on three--that's right, I said three--different pairs of pants this morning before settling on this raggedy pair from years ago. Those other three that fit me so beautifully earlier this year gave me a camel toe SO BAD I swore could have picked things UP with it!

Sorry if that was too much information. But do you kind of know where I'm coming from? Trying to grow Mew Paper Arts took me out of the yoga studio...and now i have to just stop making excuses and get my butt back in gear.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Anonymous said...

I so know what you mean! My yoga studio is undergoing renovations until September. How could they abandon my arms right before my wedding?!

No other exercise really does it for me.