Monday, July 16, 2007


Gocco
Originally uploaded by mewpaperarts.
I'm pretty sure I just joined a cult!

I bought a Gocco. What got into me? I can't read Japanese for one so how the HECK am I gonna know how to use it??? Heatherjeeeeeeany...hellllp meh!

Well, truthfully, everyone in the world of Etsy keeps singing the praises of this jaunty little device so I wanted to give it a shot myself. I have every intention of using it to print some of my favorite Mew characters on fabric. I'm not so sure that I'll ever be using it efficiently enough to do my stationery with it.

But a gal's gotta have an adventure in her life time so what the hey, right?

7 comments:

Marissa L. Swinghammer said...

Watch the crazy lady do the demo on the papersource website. She's crazy but the info seems go.

Just don't listen to me because Gocco and I are not buds at this moment. I try to channel my inner heather while using it but she just won't come out.

Nina Kuriloff said...

Good luck with your Gocco!

:)

Anonymous said...

Oh you will love it!
I've been using my Gocco for over seven years now and I am always impressed with what I manage to do with it. Let me know if you have any questions, I'd be happy to help!

Anonymous said...

how's yoga going?!?!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are going to have so much fun with your new toy!

Kim said...

I got one weeks ago and still haven't played. Have fun with it!

Ali J said...

Oooh - it looks like fun!!